- Model: 5930/5-spoke
- Long gun capacity: 26
- Outside: 59″ H x 30″ W x 24″ D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 25 (approx.)
- Weight: 600 lbs
- Body & Door constructed from 12-gauge steel exterior.
- Over 3/4″ (0.84) of steel between door and lock, including hardplate.
- Body has a total of 2 pieces of 1/2″ fire board for a total of 1″ of fire board.
- Door has a total of 3 pieces of 1/2″ fire board for a total of 1-1/2″ of fire board.
- Door has fire-activated expanding door seal located on all 4 sides of the door.
- Door bolts are 1-1/4″ in diameter and are located on all 4 sides of the door.
- A total of 2 mounting holes sized 7/16″ in diameter are located in the center of the safe’s depth on the right and left sides.
- Dehumidifier access hole is 7/16″ in diameter and located on the lower right hand corner of the back wall.
- Note that the fire board is not pre-drilled.
- The interior of the safe, the shelves, and the door back cover are all upholstered.
- Interior shelving are upholstered wood.
- Safe is UL listed as a RSC burglar rating.
- Safe has a manufacturer’s certified fire rating of 1 hour at 1200 degrees F.
- Powder coat finish gives a hard durable finish for years of good looks and easy cleaning.
- Choice of the standard electronic lock can be upgraded to a combination dial or any of the more advanced electronic locks for flexibility
- Standard electronic lock
- Optional upgrade: programmable touch screen electronic lock